1. Upon arrival all first-time and existing/renewing members will check-in at the Registration Desk inside the Rec Center to obtain/verify/renew their annual membership and receive their room (or locker) key or be shown their RV or camping sites.
2. Some fees and rates are subject to 6.75% sales tax or 6.00% hotel tax.
3. Fees, rates and taxes are subject to change without notice (but all confirmed overnight reservations will be honored even if rates have increased in the interim period).
4. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express cards as well as cash for all payments. Personal checks are not accepted.
5. An email confirming your completed reservation will be sent to you.
6. We permit one dog weighing 25 lbs. or less to stay in either Pool House first floor Suite A and B as long as your pet is house-trained and confined to the hard floor surface rooms. We require all members bringing pets to sign a Pet Waiver & Release of Liability Agreement and, for members staying in the Pool House, charge a $100 Pet Cleaning/Damage Security Deposit per pet per stay of which $40 is non-refundable. You're responsible for cleaning up after your pet - outside and inside - and for keeping it on a leash while outside. "Service dogs" are always permitted to accompany their master anywhere on resort property at no charge. While no pets are permitted inside the Rec Center, Longwood Tavern or enclosed pool area (except "service dogs"), this number of pets and weight limit restriction (within reason) and fee policy doesn't apply to members camping or in RVs.
7. If a Pool House suite is available on the day of your arrival and you wish to rent it, you may do so upon payment of the room charge and tax when you check-in; the rental of a hostel-style sleeping cubicle, bunk room bed, RV pad site and campground site can be done at anytime depending on availability so please ask at the Registration Desk upon your arrival or anytime during your visit. However, advance reservations are recommended to ensure your accommodation of choice.
8. Reservations for weekends require a minimum two-night stay at the weekend rate. Reservations for Holiday/Special Events Weekends require a minimum two-night stay at the Holiday/Special Event Weekend rate. These weekends are listed on our website Calendar of Events. Such weekends tend to book to capacity so please make your reservation early.
9. Check-in time is no earlier than 3 PM daily. Late check-in may not be accommodated if it's during our 6 PM (8 PM Friday & Saturday) to 9 AM after-hours' period. If you think you'll not arrive in time, please contact us in advance to discuss what we can do for you.
10. Early arrival check-in time may be permitted if your accommodation is ready at the time of your early arrival time. Our workday starts at 9 AM. If your accommodation is not yet ready, you're welcome to check-in at the Reception Desk and then enjoy the resort's facilities until we issue you your room key or otherwise advise that your RV site of tent camping site is available for you.
11. Checkout time is 11 AM on the day of your departure for all accommodations. Please check with the Registration Desk should you like a late checkout time and we'll see if it's available.
12. Cancellation, No Show & Early Departure Policy: If a reservation is cancelled within 21 days or more prior to the reservation start date, you'll receive 100% refund of your pre-paid reservation amount; if cancelled with 10-20 days prior to the reservation start date, you'll receive 50% refund of your pre-paid reservation amount while forfeiting the other 50%; if cancelled 9 days or less prior to the reservation start date, you'll forfeit your entire pre-paid reservation amount. NO refunds will be given for Holiday/Special Event reservation cancellations or for Early Departures. No Shows will receive no refunds and will affect the member's ability to make future accommodation reservations with us.